Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectSelling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=269
269, Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Posted by louietune, Fri May-11-07 07:11 AM
Could anyone here give me advice on selling shares of stock in our company to get operating capital?

Lamb Hugs!

LeFerna
Mary's Lamb, Inc.
274, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Posted by Funds4U, Sat May-12-07 08:51 AM
You might want to check out http://www.investorinspector.com/new_products.php?id=143 for funding. They have deep pockets and are good at what they do, for a reasonable price...FYI...and you will likely be able to sell stock and get operating capital through them.

Take care,
Elizabeth Henderson, MBA
EHenderson@FinancialVisions.net
275, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Posted by louietune, Sat May-12-07 04:05 PM
Thank you Elizabeth, I will do that.

296, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Posted by Paul, Sat Jun-09-07 03:01 PM
Selling stock in a private company shouldn't be that complicated...unless you plan to be public. There are a few regs to watch...such as you can't have too many shareholders or you will automatically be subject to public company regs.

If I may ask, what does the company do?
301, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Posted by louietune, Sat Jun-09-07 04:48 PM
Publishing and manufacturing.

It is a faith based business founded on our trademarked character J.C. Lamb. We have a children's novel and a plush lamb coming out the same.

I have been so busy designing, writing and creating... I haven't got the foggiest idea what to do with this stock... Things are moving so fast. I will see a lawyer when I can find the time. I just wanted some kind of idea how it works. We need funding badly. Right now, I am on a deadline. Our products launch 07-07-07. Which is very important to our marketing campagne.

LeFerna
Mary's Lamb, Inc.
302, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Posted by Paul, Sun Jun-10-07 02:36 PM
I don't know why my reply posted duplicate times...sorry.

I did see your web site for JCLamb....love it. We are not investors but we do structure companies for private palcement stock sales and for going public.

I'd be happy to pass along some nitty gritty advice on structure and preparing documents for selling stock to get you over the hump....if that helps. Will need a little more info of course...let me know.

Paul
297, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital
Selling stock in a private company shouldn't be that complicated...unless you plan to be public. There are a few regs to watch...such as you can't have too many shareholders or you will automatically be subject to public company regs.

298, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital

299, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital

300, RE: Selling Common Stock for Investment Capital