Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectRE: I need financing!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=20&mesg_id=53
53, RE: I need financing!!
Posted by megangomez, Tue Oct-10-06 06:16 AM
UPDATE: I found financing!!

Using the product I mentioned previously to put together a very comprehensive and professional SBA loan application, Business Plan, and Market analysis, I have been able to get a SBA financing for my business! I definately recommend www.easysetkits.com/sba for anyone looking to put together a slam-dunk package for financing - it isn't a quick process by any means, but I was approved by the first bank I approached with my package!

I've had to change my strategy a bit, though. The bank was very enthusiastic and anxious to process my loan request, but needed to see that I would invest actual cash into the business equal to at least 20% of my startup costs. To satisfy that requirement, I removed all of my large equipment purchases (flower cooler, delivery vehicle, computer hard/software) from my startup cost analysis, deciding to lease them instead. This lowered the overall startup requirement as well as the amount the bank expected me to contribute. Then, to get the cash for that contribution, I've put my husband's truck up for sale - with his blessing, of course! It still hasn't sold, so I'm looking for creative ways to make that happen before my loan is ready to close since the bank needs proof that I have the cash.

So...I always say "nothing's done until it's done", but thought I'd give you all an update on my progress!