Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectRE: Not sure what to do now...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=169&mesg_id=172
172, RE: Not sure what to do now...
Posted by BizConsulting, Mon Feb-19-07 10:22 AM
Those blasted bankers. I feel your pain. Please know you are not alone. This is a common stumbling block. However, you may have some options.

When it comes to obtaining financing, that varies on a case by case basis. To get advice on your situation, you would need to have a consultant review your business plan to see where to go from here.

I would suggest you contact 3 different consultants. You know what type of person or business you prefer to work with. Interview them and go with the best fit.

My partner, Michael, is quite skilled in business plans and helping small business owners obtain financing. www.newbiz-coaching.com. If you are interested, we can set up an initial conference call (no charge to you)to see if we can help.

Lisa, you don't know me from Adam. I wouldn't blame you if you don't want our help. Working with us is not the point. I encourage you to find someone who can help. You have worked too hard to stop now.

Like many on this board, I have been following your story for a while. I would love to see your dream become reality.

Best of Luck!

Suzanne
SHB Consultants, Inc.