Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectLooking for Investors...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=128
128, Looking for Investors...
Posted by 2not2, Mon Jan-08-07 09:55 AM
to help get a group home/working ranch off the ground. Anyone know where I can start?
129, RE: Looking for Investors...
Posted by Roseb441702, Tue Jan-09-07 11:27 PM
>to help get a group home/working ranch off the ground.
>Anyone know where I can start?

Well a lot it will depend on how far you have gotten so far. When seeking any type of funding having a business plan would be at least the minimum thing that you have in place because funders will want to see how serious you are. When you're talking about investors you will have to show them why they should be investing in your business. Will it be a non-profit, for-profit or a combination of both?

There are still investors of all sorts that are around. It's not so much that they are hard to find but you are going to have to be careful so that you can find the legitmate ones!
217, RE: Looking for Investors...
Posted by AxCalibur, Mon Mar-19-07 11:16 AM
Are you looking for investors you have to pay back, with corresponding interest, not to mention having to relinquish a certain amount of control over the day to day operation of your business? Or are you looking to raise the capital required on your own through private and/or government funding sources?
I had been looking for a means of generating revenues to raise capital for my custom guitar business and found one that seems as though it may well work for me. You might check it out. Go to
www.bedzzzinn.com/raisecapital-tc.html.

Tom
AxCalibur Industries
ax_caliburindustries@yahoo.com
232, RE: Looking for Investors./Interested!!!!!
Posted by kelvinjohn02, Tue Mar-27-07 10:48 PM
I understand that you are looking for investors for you business and i think i may be interested in investing provided you give a expansive analysis of the proposed investment and let me know how lucrative it is. let me know the cash flow viabilities and what the turn up could be in a month, 6months and 1 year respectively.
You reach me at Paulforstevens@yahoo.com
Good Luck!
233, RE: Looking for Investors./Interested!!!!!
Posted by kelvinjohn02, Tue Mar-27-07 10:49 PM
I understand that you are looking for investors for your business and i think i may be interested in investing provided you can give a expansive analysis of the proposed investment and let me know how lucrative it is. let me know the cash flow viabilities and what the turn up could be in a month, 6months and 1 year respectively.
You reach me at Paulforstevens@yahoo.com
Good Luck!