Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectLooking For A Partner...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=108
108, Looking For A Partner...
Posted by lbbg, Fri Dec-22-06 02:26 AM
Hello All...

I am looking for a Partner or two to join me in my sport and entertainment company. I own a Professional Men Basketball Team in California. I have a great year planned for the 2007 year. I am looking for someone that has a passion for Basketball and has alot of creative Ideas to enhance my company. Why? Well when I started this venture it began as a love and passion for Basketball and music. It has grown rapidly into a beautiful exciting business. I can give you further details if you decide to contact me. Please... serious inquiries only. I am not interested in scams and playing games. I have placed alot of time love and effort into my company and I really am looking for someone to join me in growth and alot of opportuinty.

May you all be blessed in the upcoming year and Happy Holiday!

Nicole

What you think upon grows....

Long Beach Basketball Group, Inc
Long Beach Ca 90815
Longbeachbasketball@gmail.com
(562)494-2000
126, RE: Looking For A Partner...
Posted by bizconsultant, Mon Jan-08-07 07:08 AM
Well I am looking for new ventures to participate in and my company basically runs on the premise of supplying new concepts to help businesses grow. Lets talk sometime about what you have in mind.

>
142, RE: Looking For A Partner...
Posted by vindro, Sun Jan-21-07 08:34 PM
Nicole,

I woulld like to know more about your company and what you are looking for in a partner. I am currently building the basketball program for a club as we speak. I have alot of creative and exciting ideas for basketball. I just need the right person to put them in motion.
143, RE: Looking For A Partner...
Posted by lbbg, Tue Jan-23-07 11:39 AM
:-) Please give me a call or send me an email and we can talk