Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjecttrying to fund an idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=1061
1061, trying to fund an idea
Posted by wesleym20052, Thu Sep-19-13 07:13 AM
im my area there is no recycling centers or buy back centers. nobody around here for 50 miles buys aluminum cans or any other type of recycling. when i was younger i worked at a recycling center so i know the difference between the types of metals. i did some checking into it and in texas i have to file a dba and register with the state to buy and sell regulated materials. the cost for that is $511.00 for two years. that's the hardest part. after that i need to buy a scale for weighing materials at a cost of $325.00. i want a new scale and not a used one so i know it isn't screwing anybody. after that i just have to register my scale with texas department of aggriculture. i'm trying to find a way to come up with $900.00. i tried crowd funding and that doesn't work.

www.wepay.com/donations/my-project

i just started using we pay and raised alittle cash but not enough to do anything. i would like to get up and running before winter because my full time job slows down during the winter and i have kids to feed.