Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFinancial Feast
Topic subjectLooking for a small investment in my company
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=105&topic_id=1037&mesg_id=1037
1037, Looking for a small investment in my company
Posted by huckmaster, Sat May-25-13 07:26 AM
Hello,

This is my first time on here, and to be honest I hate even asking for assistance but I want to do everything I can to keep my business growing.

My name is Derick Huckstep and I started a Website Design Company almost two years ago. My company is called D. Huck Designs and business has been great and is still picking up. I have a contract with the local City Government, the Chamber of Commerce, our town's Parks Department, and more.

My problem is I have not advertised my company the way it needs to be yet and all the business I have been getting is word of mouth which is great. My clients have all been great about sending other people my way, and they constantly tell me that my customer service and products are excellent. I just think about the business that I am losing due to not properly advertising.

I am not looking for a huge amount of money. All I was wanting was enough to get some decent advertisements, and a new laptop to use when I go to meetings.

My thoughts were if I could get a investor or a small loan, it would really help me to keep doing what I love. I tell people I have never been so busy in my life, yet so happy too.

I was thinking of asking for somewhere between 5-10k. However, I will accept anything at this point. As, I said before I have a standing contract with 15 different companies/organizations. I not only designed their Websites, but also keep them updated. Several of those clients also hire me to do all the promotional materials for them as well. I am doing good for not being in business that long, but I know I still have a long way to go and am excited about it.

Before you ask my credit is bad. I will not lie. I was laid off from a good paying job about 10 years ago and was unable to find work for a while and by the time I did find a job the bills were too much and therefore I am out of luck getting a standard loan from a bank. I can have several of my clients confirm that I am a very trustworthy person and dependable. I don't want to ask any of them though, because I am afraid it would make me look bad.

I would appreciate any help or ideas you may have. If you need anything else from me please let me know.

Thank You,
Derick Huckstep
D. Huck Designs
Professional Designs for Less!
www.dhuckdesigns.com