Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ingredients
Topic subjectReceptionist Services
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=99
99, Receptionist Services
Posted by janglesjr, Wed Feb-21-07 06:53 AM
I am a small business owner, I just started my own mortgage company. The company consists of myself and one other person. We have done a fair bit of advertising and had been getting a good amount of calls. The problem is we were getting calls while we were with clients and we were not able to answer the calls, most likely prospective customers. The other problem was that no one wanted to leave a message. We desperately wanted to fix this problem and not lose potential customers. We did some online searches for receptionist and answering services. We found a great one! They have a live receptionist that answer our calls with our companies name and then are able to take a message or transfer calls to us directly, they also give them the address and directions to our office. This is not an advertisement at all; it is just such a great resource that has helped our business greatly. For anyone that is interested the companies website is www.callnetco.com. I love this company and this service. If you have questions you can email me directly.
102, RE: Receptionist Services
Posted by shupes511, Tue Feb-27-07 09:31 AM
Thank you I will bookmark this since soon we will need something like this!!!