Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ingredients
Topic subjectDistributor/Manufacturer
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=94
94, Distributor/Manufacturer
Posted by mahogany, Mon Jan-29-07 08:31 AM
Hello all,

My store Mahogany is a new startup online boutique. I have a couple questions hopefully someone can help me. Like I said the store is online so I won't have the burden right now to maintain stock, just monitoring it. My question to that is, how do I go about finding the designer labels that I want? To name a few I'm looking for AUTHENTIC Derek Lam, True Religion jeans, Fendi, Marc by Marc Jacob, Marc Jacob, Da-Nang, D&G. I design myself and I plan to have an exclusive line of clothing. I know I need manufacturers/distributors how can i go about finding reputable vendors? I've come across Style Source, they seem to be really reputable but I would like to find at least two more before I make a final decision. My last question is, can drop shipping be done with any designer or just whatever designer the distributor carries?

Whoever responds, I want to thank you in advance for providing me with any information. Any information right now is very valuable to me.

Thank you,