Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ingredients
Topic subjectBridal Gown Close Out Buyer
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=60
60, Bridal Gown Close Out Buyer
Posted by napeters74, Sat Nov-18-06 03:12 PM
Does anyone know of a company that purchases bridal gowns from bridal boutiques who are trying to off load some inventory? The gowns were purchased directly from the designers.
65, RE: Bridal Gown Close Out Buyer
Posted by Jana, Mon Dec-04-06 07:00 AM
I am looking for that myself! I contacted a company once that claimed to be bridal liquidators, but oddly enough, they "weren't accepting any inventory at the time." How nice....a bridal liquidation service that doesn't liquidate! I'll keep my eyes and ears open for anything too.

Jana
67, RE: Bridal Gown Close Out Buyer
Posted by napeters74, Mon Dec-04-06 11:12 AM
Thanks Jana. I will keep you posted as well!

Are you trying to get rid of samples to make room for new ones?
83, RE: Bridal Gown Close Out Buyer
Posted by bridaldreams, Sat Jan-06-07 08:39 PM
I am looking to possibly buy some iventory for a shop I am fixing to open. What all do you have and what are you asking for it? You can email me at keli_karcher@yahoo.com.
85, RE: Bridal Gown Close Out Buyer
Posted by napeters74, Sun Jan-07-07 04:06 AM
Hello~

I will be back at the boutique on Tuesday and will give you an inventory list then. I carry couture gowns and have different styles that I am needing to sell. They retail from around $2500 and up and they are gorgeuos, all silk.
86, RE: Bridal Gown Close Out Buyer
Posted by Jana, Sun Jan-07-07 09:12 AM
Hi Keli, I've sent you an email regarding my inventory. Hope to hear from you soon.

Jana