Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ingredients
Topic subjectHelp, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=159
159, Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by SL2819, Mon Nov-01-10 10:56 PM
Hi everyone!

I hope some of you can help me. I want to start an online store offering juniors clothing, accessories, handbags, shoes, lingerie, and jewelry. I just don't know where to begin!

I'm looking for vendors or wholesalers that have these items that would be willing to work with me. If you could send me more information and websites, I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm also looking for catalogs and merchandise samples to help me make my decisions on who to put in my store. If you need a mailing address to send these things, please e-mail me and I'll give it to you. Just write something like "Store vendor" in the subject line. I get a lot of junk e-mail and don't want to accidently erase yours! :-)

Also, I would be interested in dropshippers as well. So if you have any information that could help, please send it my way!

Thank you!

Sharon Luttrell
Sharon's Sexy Treasures
SL2819@cfl.rr.com
160, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by springdalespa, Tue Jun-12-07 05:13 AM
Sharon,
Have you thought about having bath and body or candles in your online store with your logo on them?
My company wholesales those items and they are available with our label, or your private label.
Let me know if you'd like more information.
192, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by Simports LLC, Mon Sep-03-07 07:04 PM
hi , I am based in ASIA, pls let me know what kind of products you need...or what style??

you can send us -
1.)the photo of product for refeence
2.)target price
3.)QTY

We are providing various products to the clients everywhre..and recently we got the order of handbags approching to QTY 100K...we are very crative and efficient, pls don't hasitate to contact us..

SIMPORTS LLC
ASIA
Vanessa Lin
Tel: +886 2 89114149 (Taiwan)
cell:+886 916179995(Taiwan)
e-mail:vanessa.lin@gmail.com
235, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by kashifqayyum, Fri Mar-14-08 02:57 AM
Hi There

This Is Kashif From Pakistan,, I Have A Manufacturing Facility And Doing T-Shirts , Girlish Funky And Casual Tops
Now Looking For Some More Potential Buyers

Let Me Convert Ur Ideas N Themes In To Clothing

I Can Be Reached At ( kashifqayyum01@gmail.com )

Cell #'s

0092 301 865 3476

0092 300 492 4757

Rgds

Kashif Qayyum

Kashifqayyum01@gmail.com
thiscans@yahoo.com
0092 301 8653476
0092 300 4924757
266, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by designtepster, Sun Jun-29-08 07:19 PM
Sharon-

I don't know what style your store is, but I have some products that you may be interested in. My products are custom, so you can choose exactly what you want to carry. Based on your target customer, you might be interested in the belts, headbands and flip flop bows.

Let me know!!

Amy Teepe
Head To Toe Bows
www.headtotoebows.com
268, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by juliarusso11, Tue Jul-08-08 09:56 AM
I was in the same boat as you not long ago. But I found a source for wholesale as well as drop ship (which neither are easy to find among all the scams). They even have videos to help you understand how to find the products you want and to research their profitability.
I highly recommend them:

http://www.Host4Profit.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi?116600

You should also check out the nearest Trade Mart (AmericasMart is near me in Atlanta).
Good luck,
Julia
293, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by fitstrade, Mon Oct-13-08 02:50 AM
we are wholesalers and exporters of UGG Boots,do you need any?

You can refer to our web at http://photo.163.com/photo/fitstrade2/#m=1&ai=10106663&p=1&n=56&cp=1

email:fitstrade2@gmail.com
MSN:fitstrade2@hotmail.com
357, Deleted message
Posted by nelson81mo, Thu Oct-21-10 05:07 PM
No message
360, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by PurpleEgg LLC, Mon Nov-15-10 12:32 PM
Hi,
I have stocks of wholesale merchandise online that i am selling half off, i also drop ship
www.purpleegg.net
374, RE: Help, I need vendors or wholesalers please!
Posted by sparklyjewels, Sat Jul-13-13 04:27 PM
Sharon - I was in a similar position when I started. I use lashowroom.com and fashiongo.net to shop from wholesalers. You need to have wholesale id, but it's the go to place for wholesalers.

Good luck!
Rachael
Sparkly Jewels Boutique