Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ingredients
Topic subjectsuppliers
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=149
149, suppliers
Posted by cainmelanie, Tue May-29-07 07:15 AM
I am starting a wedding accessories business and am having
trouble finding suppliers.  Everything I find on the internet
is some company wanting a fee to find you manufacturers.  How
do I find them myself without paying a fee?
151, RE: suppliers
Posted by Phanntom, Fri Jun-01-07 08:10 AM
You can go to the Thomas Register, or just keyword specific items you're looking for and you should be able to come up with quite a list.
153, RE: suppliers
Posted by advancedstudio, Fri Jun-01-07 10:15 AM
A good way to find suppliers is to get a bridal magazine and find other bridal companys that carry the products you are going to carry. Then google the product manufactures. That should help you a little.
161, RE: suppliers
Posted by springdalespa, Tue Jun-12-07 05:17 AM
Have you tried just going to google and entering "wedding wholesale" ?
The Floral Supply Syndicate has some wedding items, and an online store that you can look at, so does Best Buy Floral.
166, RE: suppliers
Posted by LisaPR, Fri Jun-22-07 11:42 AM
Melanie,

Google is a great start for researchingfor vendors. I found this one that seems to be free info on suppliers: http://www.fgmarket.com/Wedding-Supplies/

Also keep in mind you may want to look outside of the US for your suppliers. Importing from China or India may be more cost effective for certain wedding supplies.

Hope this helps.
175, RE: suppliers
Posted by molisan108, Fri Jul-27-07 04:15 PM
Dear sir,

we are buying and sourcing office from yiwu china,

you are now searching for the wedding accessories, maybe we can do business together.

in yiwu there are biggest wholesale market,you can find anything here, so plz inform us exactly what you need, or give us the idea what you need exactly, we will offer you the quotations with photo for your refence based on price your country major port.
if you think the price and everything is good enough, and then make the order,

before you deal with it, all our service is free.
what do you think? it's good for you?

hope to hear from you.

my msn: theartofworldlywisdom@hotmail.com

newsun0086@gmail.com

welcome to contact with us.

erith

step china inc (FROM YIWU CHINA)
newsun0086@gmail.com
Buying and sourcing agent,for all kinds commodities, can be small quantity, we also can export for you
182, RE: suppliers
Posted by GalaGal, Tue Aug-21-07 08:58 AM
Consider joining a national industry association (like a wedding planner association) and attending one of their conventions - there will be many potential vendors there, displaying their wares, and trying to find YOU to get your business.