Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ingredients
Topic subjectOutsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=129
129, Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!
Posted by brianm, Thu Apr-26-07 05:48 AM
Hi! Recently, I left one of the largest HR/Personnel staffing firms in the US. Through the experience I gained as a HR Staffing Consultant, I've decided that I would like to start my own home-based strategic outsourcing business, servicing small-med sized companies in the areas of: recruitment, pre-employment processing, referral program administration and entry-level job placement for job seekers. Since 1927 15,141 OU graduates have stayed in Oklahoma to find employment and since OU is located in the city I reside, I feel like my business can make a difference to emerging companies and entry-level job seekers. Other than getting starting on my business filings what ingredients would it take to get by home-based business off the ground. Also, I'm zoned to operate this type of business out of my home to start because I will not have clients coming to my home. Thanks!

Brian M. Martin
:-)
131, RE: Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!
Posted by Strategist, Sun Apr-29-07 08:32 PM
Brian,

What is your question?

138, RE: Outsourcing biz ingredients needed!!!
Posted by brianm, Wed May-02-07 08:15 AM
Hi and thanks for replying!

Since I last posted the original message over a week ago, I have since then performed extensive research on "outsourcing" to include Business Process Outsourcing(BPO) & Professional Employment Outsourcing(PEO). However, I would like to know if it is a requirement that I be a member of a national association BEFORE I start taking on clients and work? Also, I plan to offer specific services relative to HR/Personnel administrative processing and including an HRIS product to help streamline some of the processes. This product involves an employee i.d. card, integrated with a host of services that are important to the work associate whom seeks and find employement through a personnel staffing agency. Would I need to find an identification/access card manufacturer or supplier for such a product? I'm lost. Please help. Thanks again.