Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: birthday parties business idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=877&mesg_id=880
880, RE: birthday parties business idea
Posted by jerky4free, Sat Mar-10-07 10:17 AM
Hey Jane,
My Mom and I use to run this sort of business (actually we just stopped about 6 months or so ago) Now don't think...oh my they stopped...how come? Simply put, we just had too many things going at one time and something had to go. I really loved it though and would be glad to answer any questions you might have, we even have some of our costumes left and odds and ends of things that I just haven't got around to selling yet that you may be interested in.
Are you thinking of going to the persons home or renting a space? We went to their home, offered a "you host it" or "we host it" We had several themes (boys and girls since I had both and both sexes were really popular). Oh just typing about it makes me miss it! Anyways the only thing that I can think of that we couldn't do cause of licence issues was bring in unpackaged food. I mean we could supply food and the cake to make it a complete "no hassle" party for the parent, but it had to come from a store. Now I don't know if your state is different, but something to think about. Anywho, ask away!!

Laura:P