Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: My product has good reviews but.....
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=832&mesg_id=838
838, RE: My product has good reviews but.....
Posted by BizConsulting, Wed Feb-28-07 04:22 PM
Kristine;

Excellent! You have a lot of activity going already. Here are a few suggestions to increase the "volume" about your business:

1) Blogging - Add a blog to your site. You don't have to do all the blogging. You can have guest bloggers for other wedding or baby items. That way your guest bloggers can put a link to their site.
2) Link to as many Strategic Alliances as possible - wedding planners, musicians, photographers, etc
3) Message boards - post on as many message boards as possible that discuss wedding planning or baby message boards (possibly adoption boards too)
4) Create a message board for your site
5) Ask Strategic Alliances to add a link to your site on their e-newsletter.
6) Form a local strategy group - wedding planner, musician, photographer, etc who can meet once a month. Strategize with each other on how to grow your businesses. You will probably come up with a ton of ideas.

Those are all the ideas I could come up with off the top of my head. I am sure there are more that others can suggest. I will post other ideas as they come to me.

Keep the faith. You are doing the right things.

Suzanne
SHB Consultants
www.newbiz-coaching.com