Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectCAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=83&mesg_id=83
83, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
Posted by theresavevans, Mon Aug-28-06 02:22 AM
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone has information on how to start an answering service and what one might charge for this type of service? I am at a loss where job hunting is concerned and am tired of making others rich while I can barely make ends meet. Unfortunately I also live in the state of Georgia where employers have a right to terminate employees for no reason at all. I am currently going to school for Health Care Assistant and would like to generate my own income without sacrificing time with my two children and husband. I am also preparing for future plans such as home purchase and possibly expanding my family. However, I have been down on my luck for quite some time. I feel like I'm just not moving foward and world id leaving me behind. I had an idea of doing something frome my home and using my computer but could only think of this. I don't want anymore schemes where I'm making someone else rich by paying for their so-called proven systems either. I just simply need financial freedom. So if anyone can help me please let me know. Thanks!