Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=83&mesg_id=120
120, RE: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
Posted by freejerky, Mon Sep-04-06 03:17 PM
I feel for you. I too was looking for something to do while staying home with the kids. My hubby (age 38) had 4 strokes last year and we are still dealing with some issues that was left over from that, but he couldn't work for a while so I was searching for something to help pay the bills. I was a sub at the kids school at the end of the year and that worked out good since I could take and pick up the kids then at the end of the school year I stumbled across a company that I looked into for my kids to do to earn money. The more I looked into it the more I liked it for me to do as well. Now we all do it and have a great time (kids 17, 10 and 7). We don't sell jerky or anything like that cause it is not my style but I just show people how to get jerky for free every month and that leads you to earning money. I don't collect money or do parties and the best part is my kids are involved so I can use that to instill business skills as well as money skills when they get their checks. It has been a win-win in our family as my hubby (and family) tries to fully recover.
Good luck to you in whatever you try just make sure that you don't sink alot of money into anything that doesn't have a full guarentee. We didn't have any money to try things anyways that is why we looked at this as well.
Good Luck
Laura:7