Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: i need help to find and start a small business
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=818&mesg_id=932
932, RE: i need help to find and start a small business
Posted by chiara, Tue Mar-20-07 01:25 AM
Hi Ron

I advise you to decide on starting just something that requires very little investment, to see how it all goes. Thus you'll be able to decide for yourself what are you good at, and are you disciplined enough to start your own business..

I'm not sure if you have an eye for web design and structure, but I can invite you to join the reseller program of SiteKreator (sitekreator.com). We anyway offer a 1 month free trial, I suppose within that time you will find out whether you can generate clients or not. Basically what you can do with this reseller program is build sites based on SiteKreator for your clients. Since you don't need any computer skills to make these websites, you'll only need to have a good feel for the website appearance that your clients will like, and structure the content they will provide you. From then on the clients will be able to update the sites themeselves, and you will only collect their monthly fee..At first you can sell the sites for a very small margin, and as you become better you can increase your prices..

After the first trial month there is a monthly fee paid for your program, and even though it's small it would be good to decide until then if you want to do this or not..

I advise you to try..anyway there's hardly anything else that you will be able to try to free and see if you want to go for such business or not.

My principle is to always go for your ideas, even if they are the craziest ones, unless they cost you too much..

Contact either me or the support of sitekreator if you want to try the reseller option.

Good luck! And congratulations for your desire to start your own business at this age!