Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Good idea / advice?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=754&mesg_id=764
764, RE: Good idea / advice?
Posted by R U Crazy, Sun Feb-11-07 07:36 AM
I think your on to something maybe like "arm chair quarterback.com" you might want to think about adding more sports like NASCAR it's growing weekly and new fans need info. You'll want something to replace the off-seasons. I don't know if it's possible but it would be great if you could make like a "You make the call simulator" you or the program set up a play like the one in the big game you just watched and you make the call and get to see if you were right or wrong, because you know we all say "if he would have done____ they'd have won." we all think we know better than the coach. Anyway I think you on to something because they're aren't many avenues for sports fans on the internet except news and maybe some video highlights. Get a couple people together that like a few different sports and brainstorm. It's something thats going to takes some work. But again I think there's something there. Good Luck