Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectHow to find my customers
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=753
753, How to find my customers
Posted by javen, Tue Mar-13-07 11:39 AM
Hello all. I come from China. I am a purchasing agent for a local trade company. So i know many manufacturers(sanitary ware, toys,gifts,apparel and fashion). Now I just want to have my own business like all on this forum. I don't know how to find my customers, even i had fund some persons looking for product source. but i have not had a answer after i sent them a mail. now I have two problems: 1.how to find my customers?
2.how to write to them to let them know my services and don't take my mail to a junk mail?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
783, RE: How to find my customers
Posted by biz4me, Sun Feb-18-07 12:32 PM
Give me more advice on what you are offering far as products that are available.
805, RE: How to find my customers
Posted by javen, Sat Feb-24-07 08:56 PM
Hello Chivas.
Sorry for my later answer. I am back to work today ending my long vacation(Spring Festival).
I am good at sanitary ware,including bathroom vanity, cabinet,glass basin, ceramic basin,fit, mirror,ect.
There are many clothing(Underwear , Nightwearm, T-Shirts,Skirts , Dresses,Socks ,Stockings ,Pants & Trousers )manufacturers local where i am living. So if you were interesting in it, i would also supply clothing for you.
Of course, If you were interesting in some products that i am not know well, i would also look for the suitable manufacturer for you.

Best wishes
Javen
812, Deleted message
Posted by threeesixteen, Sun Feb-25-07 06:22 PM
No message