Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Non-Alcoholic Night Club, Any suggestions....
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=744&mesg_id=745
745, RE: Non-Alcoholic Night Club, Any suggestions....
Posted by grafman, Mon Feb-05-07 03:36 PM
While I don't know that you have to be "couple/family/christian/" to be "wholesome", I think that you really need to work through the business model.

If you have a space that is paid for by another venture and want to try it out then I'd say you will get a better answer than just shooting in the dark.

One way to try out your idea is to rent spaces once a month say and advertise to the demo that you are looking to as your target market. You can have a monthly "temporary" club where you set up to sell drinks and other snacks typically found in clubs.

Also, don't underestimate the power of pricing non-alcholic drinks. If you mix flavors you can come up with lots of cocktails and drinks that people will pay for in addition to standard well drinks like sodas. You could also sell some of the more exotic sodas that are out there like some of the specialty ginger ale or even get into the non-alcholic beers.

If you think the your "wholesome" crowd might do it lots of regular clubs will rent their space and staff for gigs like this. Lots of rock and roll clubs become Country and Western clubs one night per week down in Orange county. I also see things like VFW's, and Elk's clubs turned into salsa clubs and dance clubs on a monthly basis.

Just some thoughts.