Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectNon-Alcoholic Night Club, Any suggestions....
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=744&mesg_id=744
744, Non-Alcoholic Night Club, Any suggestions....
Posted by roycesanders, Mon Feb-05-07 02:31 PM
Ok, I live in a town of about 500,000 people here in California. I've always wanted to open up some kind of club, and then it occured to me to open a club that doesn't serve alcohol. Now I know that alcohol sales are the major source of profits for a club, but I really feel that there is a market for this kind of thing where I live.
I figured that I could open the club during day and run it as a dance studio, then on the weekends, and some week nights, I would have it as a club.
I wouldn't necessarily market to the 18-21 year old demo., but more to the couple/family/christian/wholesome type groups. I am about to be married and I know that as you get to a certain maturity level, you no longer desire to go to regular clubs, especially with a significant other, so this would be a friendly place where you could go have a good time without worrying about other people messing with you.
I was also thinking about having a teenage night once a month (or so) so that the teens 16 and up could have fun once and awhile.

I guess what I'm wondering here is if anybody have any advice on this subject regarding other streams of income I could produce from this. Should I serve food? I was thinking about having other things around (pool tables, fooseball,etc.) Should I build this the way I want, or find a building and then work with what I have there?

Well...thanks for taking the time to look at my post, and if you have any comments, please reply!

-Royce-:7