Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectGuidance Please
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=704&mesg_id=704
704, Guidance Please
Posted by Dizzy, Tue Jan-30-07 03:58 AM
I am looking to start a venture but I need some help with ideas to get the creative juices flowing. My passion in life is to save all of the neglected and abused animals. I know, a tall order to fill but my heart goes out to them that I just can't do nothing anymore. I have rescued two from shelters and I am in the process of adopting my third. I am not into the baking and selling of dog/cat treats nor do I sew cute pet outfits. I am not looking to make a fortune but I am trying to come up with something that generates enough money to help the animals and keep it going. Any suggestions? I think petco and petsmart have a good enough hold on selling pet items so I am not sure about a pet store online or brick and mortar. I could be wrong - I have been known to be incorrect at times. I am starting from scratch here so nothing will sound odd to me. I appreciate any suggestion thrown my way.