Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Help! Referral business but don't know where to start!
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=68&mesg_id=86
86, RE: Help! Referral business but don't know where to start!
Posted by theresavevans, Mon Aug-28-06 03:02 AM
Well to help a little with advertisement there are websites where you can do free business profiles such as idea cafe. Two websites I know of are craigslist.org and benspost.org . They are both free but on craigslist the advertisement only lasts for 45 days. After that you can just post it again. Another cheap and easy way to advertise is business cards. Most people throw away flyers but for some reason they are more likely to keep a business card even if they do not intend to use it at first, they hang on to it. If you go to vistaprint.com you can get 250 free business cards and only pay the shippig wich is very cheap. They also offer some free brochures agin only paying the shipping. Check out their site and get what you want. I always order my cards from them. Another wise idea for advertisement is a car magnet. I used that for my cleaning service last year and I got more calls from that alone than I did from flyers and word of mouth put together. Magnet sign are great because you can take it off anytime and they won't fall off your vehicle, and where ever you go so does your company's advertisement. I hope this helps a little. Goog luck on your venture!!:-)