Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Paintball Associations
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=608&mesg_id=735
735, RE: Paintball Associations
Posted by 1kellikw, Fri Feb-02-07 01:37 PM
Not sure about funding or associations but I definately think you should take the classes offered by the Small Business Administration (1) for learing how to have a business (2) they offer small biz loans. If you are serious about owning your own biz, which you said you are and I believe you are because I think the earlier one "knows" it the more likely they will make it happen. Seems the older we get the less willing we are to take risks. I've seen very basic set-ups (one at an old driving range with the big round cable spools and another with the trees) Set up should be quick and not too expensive as you can make a lot of objects from plywood. I think your marketing is what will make you successful...think "THEMES" (pre-teen day, teen day, veteran day, church group night) That is where you'll bring in the groups and keep them coming back. Drop off coupons to special groups. The possibilities are endless. Good Luck