Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectOpening an On-line Shoe Store and New Buyer Attending Footwear Tradeshows
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=543&mesg_id=543
543, Opening an On-line Shoe Store and New Buyer Attending Footwear Tradeshows
Posted by RAM1, Mon Dec-25-06 03:47 PM
Hello,

I would like to start an online women's shoe store. I already know which designer shoes I would like to feature. I know that the best way to purchase them is to attend a Footwear Tradeshow. I've done some research and know that there are a few coming up in 2007. My question is does anyone know if exhibitors (the people who are selling the footwear at these tradeshows) are willing/open to selling to buyers who are just starting up?
The reason why I ask is because I reviewed the application to attend and a few of the questions on it I am not able to answer being that my business is just getting started. The merchandise I purchase at the tradeshow will be my first purchase for items to sell in my store.
Also can anyone offer any tips and/or advice for a buyer attending a tradeshow for the first time?

Also can anyone offer any tips and/or advice about opening an
on-line store?

If you need to contact my privately my email address is: iam1@frontiernet.net

Thanks in advance for all your help I look forward to all your replies.