Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectBusiness help
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=5154
5154, Business help
Posted by bmartin97, Mon Aug-18-14 12:14 PM
Hello

Ive had this idea to start my own business, where I can offer a cheaper price the retailer can buy direct from factory/wholesale....

I just dont know if its worth it,

I have a chance to buy items tax free and i would turn around and sell them to the stores cheaper then they can get.

example,
Lets say you buy your item from factory for 700 + taxes = $791.00 If you use my business i can get you the same exact item for $775.00. you save $16.00 a 3% savings on your sales.

So now imagine a 3% savings on your entire purchases over the entire year.

basically what i want to know, is it even worth it to start up this business?
5164, RE: Business help
Posted by phanio, Sun Aug-31-14 08:31 AM
What would it matter if I told you it was worth it or not - that is up to you decide given your own opportunity costs.

Ask the retailers or customers you plan to sell to. Find out what they think and if they would buy from you - that will tell you all you need to know.

Then, it is up to you to decide if you can pull it off.
5172, RE: Business help
Posted by Terryhopper, Mon Oct-20-14 12:04 AM
Ok....
5236, Become An ExtraOrdinary Millionaire
Posted by aimtoni, Fri May-08-15 01:09 AM
Good day!

Here is what I can suggest about your "Business Help" Thread.

To become an Extraordinary Millionaire of the Alliance in Motion Global, Inc. you must first register and become a member. To register for seven accounts will only cost you $1,400.

You will get:
*Distributor Tracking Center to monitor the flow of your business and to cash out
*25% discount on every product
*7 packages that contains products that you will use for the business

If interested, contact me at toniguevarra@gmail.com