Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectMilkshake Idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=5146
5146, Milkshake Idea
Posted by lidea08, Mon Aug-11-14 02:50 PM
I have an idea to start a milkshake business where the milkshakes will not be made out of cow milk but various types of nut milk. I am thinking health conscious individuals, lactose intolerant individuals as well as children will be my target markets. I did not want to open a brick and mortar right away and needed advice on how I could sell my milkshakes? I had thought about delivery, but was not sure on how I would package or bottle them? Would like to know what others think about my idea and how I can get them to the public without opening a storefront right away.
5153, RE: Milkshake Idea
Posted by phanio, Mon Aug-18-14 07:44 AM
On another topic regarding selling hotdogs, you posted that you use to pre-cook them and selling out of a cooler. Why don't you try that to judge demand in your area. If the demand is there, then you can look at ways to expand. Also, while selling them, ask those customers when else or how else they would like to get a milk shake.

You can also try flea markets, fairs, other local events and do a little stand to judge demand.
5161, RE: Milkshake Idea
Posted by lidea08, Wed Aug-20-14 02:50 PM
>On another topic regarding selling hotdogs, you posted that
>you use to pre-cook them and selling out of a cooler. Why
>don't you try that to judge demand in your area. If the demand
>is there, then you can look at ways to expand. Also, while
>selling them, ask those customers when else or how else they
>would like to get a milk shake.
>
>You can also try flea markets, fairs, other local events and
>do a little stand to judge demand.

I did not say anything about selling hotdogs, I was reponded to that person post.