Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectA concept to earn money blogging...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=5006
5006, A concept to earn money blogging...
Posted by GIRLinCALI, Mon Aug-05-13 11:46 PM
Just researching this vast area of the blogging world and income potential. Is there a working concept where someone starts a blog and earns money and visitors that come to the blog can also make a portion of money in some creative manner along lines of just participating on the blog in a particular fashion? Not ppc or such. Just a unique way all can benefit and in turn have many return blog visitors? Hope this makes sense--just a flash of brainstorming in the raw! Thank-you for any contributions of "know-how" in this area or "know-of"

Thanks,

GIRLinCALI
5007, RE: A concept to earn money blogging...
Posted by msguru, Wed Aug-07-13 09:27 AM
Hi GirlinCali,

Yes this is a very good idea, but I have to say has already been done.
Sites like ezines have created and are already building a thriving income with it blog that includes independent authors that once submitting their work get a percentage of the profits based on how many people read their articles.

However, this can be replicated on a smaller scale in a number of ways.

I have done a similar thing with my own website. If you would like to know more about how you can do the same, I would be happy to help.

Oria