Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectOk here it is, my original plan
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=494&mesg_id=494
494, Ok here it is, my original plan
Posted by Brian_Va, Thu Dec-14-06 08:14 AM
I stumbled into some gold some years ago from an unusal source. I pursued it's origins and found this product was bursting with literally tons of free gold plate and solid pieces. I obtained pounds of it in a couple of months and did some experimenting. The whole thing was foiled by having children. The labor intesive process and babies just didn't get along.

I never really put it down, because it just kept coming and coming. The laws and regulations around refining gold are so much that Joe Average doesn't have a prayer at making a dime in this. So I worked more over the years and finaly got a chemical formula and process together from common household chemicals to rapidily recover gold from certain products. Then I invented a machine that seperates the gold particals from the formula spitting out gold packed sludge, thus ready for refining and resale. All the while fairly friendly to the environment.

Viable idea or am I the village idiot?