Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Preschool Idea
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4936&mesg_id=5008
5008, RE: Preschool Idea
Posted by msguru, Wed Aug-07-13 09:33 AM
Hi there,

I really wanted to reach out to you as I work with many people who have started their own business because they too did not have enough time to spend with their children.

I admire you idea about opening a preschool, however, I must say that starting something like this and making it successful takes a lot of work, includes a lot of prep, finance and stress, and the possibility of taking you away from your goal: to spend time with your children.

I do however, think that you are on the right track with your thoughts about starting a business. However, if you are really seeking to change your lifestyle and spend more time with the family and less time working, then I would suggest researching the online business world.

I say this for a number of reasons.

1- Everything you do can be automated.
2 - You work when you want where you want as long as you have a working computer and an internet connection.
3 - You can build your business part time, which reduces the risk for you in terms of your income.
4 - You can build this business quickly and cost effectively as you do not have to pay for all the overhead associated with traditional brick and mortor businesses.

I hope this helps.

All the best.

Oria