Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: what to do with domain
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4807&mesg_id=4852
4852, RE: what to do with domain
Posted by MysteryOfSean, Sun May-27-12 07:25 PM
Hi, That's interesting that you bought the domain a few years back and now you're looking for something to do with it! First of all, I'm not a super guru on the internet business but I have been doing research on everything about the internet for many years. I've found that the amount of time I've spent doing research is necessary to really understand the complex details that you need to know to be successful with an internet business. I'm not sure what your domain is but I am sure that whatever it is; you're going to have to do something with it that is related to whatever your domain is. If your domain is called www.horsetraining.com ,then you are going to have to start something that has something to do with horse training! I'm sure you think that's obvious, but it is important. If you have a lot of time with the domain and if the domain is a very good name that someone really wants it is possible to sell it and make a little bit of money. You can sell it for more than you paid for it. There are websites that will help you sell it. The cost for this service is small. It's fun working on building websites so if you choose to use your domain to sell something online then you're going to have to spend a lot of time doing research! Good luck! :-)