Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: metaphysical
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4791&mesg_id=4812
4812, RE: metaphysical
Posted by GIRLinCALI, Mon Apr-16-12 04:57 PM
Maybe you could start at your house? I am what I like to call an intuitive (physhic just has a stigma now a days) just as yourself. I do numerology charts/astrology in my free time. I too agree that these types of stores are challenging unless you have an incredible client base already. Stones/crystals are big for healing and cleansing. Maybe look into having an event in your area where there can be booths set up (like an expo) only for the metaphysical just to see how many in your community would find this interesting before opening a store. If it reaches a lot of people and they are interested in your metaphysical "expo" then that is a good sign demagraphically speaking. You could even reach out to the intuitive that does the Aura Pictures to be at your event and people like such. The aura pictures are fantastic and he is quite the intuitive for he also interprets the colors or lack of in the pictures. It is awesome. If you need help I can get permission from my best friend who is a nationally recognized "psychic" if you will, and she knows how to get in touch with anyone metaphysically including the aura guy. Let me know. Crysta purplehaaze34@yahoo.com.