Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectIdeas for a revolutionary fitness center
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4740
4740, Ideas for a revolutionary fitness center
Posted by akprofessional, Tue Dec-13-11 03:02 PM
I have given it 2 years of thought and have decided that we need a new kind of gym. The staples of this center would be: Dedication to the members, modern facilities, top of the line equipment, top notch personal trainers and overall staff, and all in a price range that even the lower middle class wouldnt think twice about. Thats the fitness side, eventually I want to include classes for self improvement, such as public speaking, posture, style, overall confidence and any other needed area. I want massage therapy to be included, granted a premium would be added to the monthly contract with discounts handed out to premium members and long term members. Tanning, a rec room and a raquet ball court would eventually be implemented. The lights used would be ones proven to energize, the water fountain will have purified water, and a supplement center would be involved. This is a lofty idea overall but with a good start (Namely your traditional fitness studio), a massive amount of focus and motivation, and a team of dedicated trainers, I can't see any reason this wouldnt dominate the market. Now, I would appreciate ideas. Flaws in the idea? A better take? Please inform me.