Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: A question for the crafty types...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=469&mesg_id=470
470, RE: A question for the crafty types...
Posted by geekgirl, Mon Dec-11-06 09:17 AM
Hi craftychck!

I think I am in some of the Yahoo! Groups with you. I think that is a novel idea... and maybe I can ask my dad what he thinks for you (he is a patent attorney for past 40 years). He usually can take a look at something and just KNOW whether it would work or not.

However, with that said, and to play devil's advocate for a moment.... to make it work, the forward half of the hook would have to be one of the different size hooks, right? Kind of like the forward portion of where one of those comfort cushions does NOT cover.

So, other than all of the hookheads being half-size, how does this really benefit you as an end user? You would still have to carry around the 10+ hookheads versus 10+ regular hooks. And some people may never change from their precious J hook.

I would personally be too concerned about losing one of the hookheads to buy something like this unless replacement hookheads were EASILY acquired.

What kind of retail price tag are you thinking it will have?
Will the hookheads be easy to buy replacements?
And if so, for how much?