Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectA question for the crafty types...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=469&mesg_id=469
469, A question for the crafty types...
Posted by craftychck, Mon Dec-11-06 04:44 AM
Hi all. Fist time posting here. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Currently, I am doing the typical grind of 8 hours a day for other people. I really want out of that.... BADLY!!! The thing I love most in life (besides hubby) is crocheting and crafts. I make clothing, accessories and custom baby blankets. I want to turn this into a business. My mom, she crochets, too, and my aunt quilts. We thought about starting a custom craft site. My mom, who does a lot with E-Bay started an online store... so this seems do-able.

I am a person who is always thinking of how to make things better. I came up with an idea to create a crochet hook with interchangeable hook heads. That way a person doesn't have to deal with hooks all over the place. Everything is in one nifty little pouch. I'm current;y looking into patenting this idea and getting money to create the prototypes. My question is (especially if you are one of the crafty types), does this sound like something that would take off? Please feel free to offer any suggesstions. Thank you.