Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectToo good to be true. Help needed..
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4598&mesg_id=4598
4598, Too good to be true. Help needed..
Posted by SharonRand, Thu Feb-24-11 09:46 AM
Its been 3 years and I still cant figure out how to offer my service to new clients. I have a Site selection service or in other words a free/complimenatry resource that assists anyone that plans large group meetings or conventions.I get paid directly from the hotels my clients choose,simular to hotels.com but on a bigger scale. All of the organizations that have given my service a try I've saved time and money and use my service every year for every event they are great referals for me. Im still having problems offering a free service to new organizations I reach out to. Most companies and non profit organizations are taught to say we keep it in house and not trust anyone who says complimetary or FREE but yet they reach out to CVB's that don't and can't take the time to negotiate and represent these groups as I could. When I make cold calls what is the best way to offer and present this service.Any ideas please..