Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectAppreciate your advice - thanks in advance
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4593&mesg_id=4593
4593, Appreciate your advice - thanks in advance
Posted by Andy, Wed Feb-16-11 05:45 AM
I have been thinking a lot interms of starting a business. Have so many ideas but all the ideas I have seem to tie me in a small store long hours the whole day, or some other ideas could work but they will put me in a position where I would not be able to expand it reaching thousands of people. So decided to focus on these elements only for a business I want to start:

1) A business that would allow me to make; let's say $10/week from an individual, an organization, a family or what ever.
2) once established this business for let's say 10 people or organizations(which would allow me to make $60 a week);
3) continue multiplying the number of people/organizations that want my business( could be service or product) to.. 30..50..100, 1,000, 10,000 etc..

So, to do this, getting so many people wanting my service or product, it could be done online or it could be established in an office in my city( in Massachusetts, USA) and multiplying it for many cities and/or countries.

To summerize what I am trying to say: What types of business ideas you could advice me that would allow me to easily make as mall as $10 per week from one individual/corporation and this idea needs to be multiplied for thousands of people/organization so I am able to make a tone of money. Can you throw ideas you think of that would be in line with these business focus? don't worry how good or bad it is, it will help me brainstorm and could triger ideas running in my brain.. so feel free to throw your ideas

Appreciate your help on this.