Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Online Wholesale Info Needed
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=452&mesg_id=2601
2601, RE: Online Wholesale Info Needed
Posted by pabry, Thu Jun-12-08 07:14 AM
Hi Dennis. I am trying to put my buisness plan together but I am so... unsure of who or where do I get my merchandise from. For instance, my buisness will made up of todays fashionable teen clothing. The price of the clothing has to be reasonable because I live in a small town (pop. 15,000) with one Walmart, Cato, retail clothing store somewhat like Foley's but cheaper, one grocery store besides super Walmart and two dollar stores. Since harder times are coming because of gas prices, the closet shopping mall is over an hour away. I want to bring fashion to this small town for parents who cannot afford to go out of town. Yes... I do want to make money but I want something that is going to work. I need info on honest wholesale/distributors and how the process works. For example, when I order from a certain company and I get a name brand item such as Nike, can I resale without any strings attached? How do I know the Nike item is legit? I will be looking for several items such as different style shorts, jeans, shirts, skirts, dresses, shoes, jewelry, skateboarding style clothing, techdecks, etc. Got any ideas? Thanks:-)