Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Online Wholesale Info Needed
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=452&mesg_id=2321
2321, RE: Online Wholesale Info Needed
Posted by wholesalesales, Thu Apr-03-08 06:29 AM
>Maileen,
>
>No matter what type products you try to wholesale, you'll be
>competing against companies who have been around since the
>particular product gained acceptance.

>Dennis

I agree whole heartedly; I wanted to start a small handbag business online. Since I'm a stay at home mom I made websites to promote. I did get many inquires. The site is The Handbag Hut. I started free to see how it would go and then plan to upgrade. www.webstarts.com/handbaghut. I then linked to an online store. The store has deleted all my products. So I went in and tried to rename the items for copywright ie...(Designer Inspired)

I have a disclosure on my site in reference to any names or brand name products. Now the site is promoting google links because I get quick a bit of traffic to the site. I have been online for quite some time. Heres the site: www.handbaghut1.ecrater.com. Please also note that there are other sites with the Name Brand presented however; I guess mine looks so close to the real thing; they wont let me sell.

I also have images on myspace of the products, What should I do and How can I start on a shoe-string budget. Already have customers inquiring and wanting to purchase.

Let me know if you want to see more of products but you can see them on the queeze page. Please Help! and Thanks for taking the time to read.