Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectWhich way to go with this?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4454&mesg_id=4454
4454, Which way to go with this?
Posted by coupons, Wed Jul-21-10 06:23 PM
Hi everyone, I've been here before but it's been a looong time. I need some advice and opinions. My site is up and running, we let businesses place their coupons on the site and try to get visitors to the site.

What I'm wondering is, which option below is best?

1. Charge businesses to post coupons on the site. The problem with this is, until I can get visitors to the site, businesses don't want to join (and rightfully so). Getting businesses to post coupons is Vital to my success.

2. Charge local residents to access the site where they can get coupons. My thought with this is to let businesses post their coupons on the site for free - this way I believe I can provide coupons that can't be found anywhere else in town. Customers would pay $10 per month to access the coupons with $5 each month going to a charity that they choose when they register.

I'm leaning toward #2, it helps me get going faster and it'll help local charities.

Thoughts, feelings? Anything will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Roddy
LubbockCoupons.com