Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Business ideas
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4437&mesg_id=4439
4439, RE: Business ideas
Posted by DBeavers, Fri Jul-02-10 06:49 AM
If you want to see what is working for hundreds of other entrepreneurs, you might want to scan through the many entries in the StartupNation.com "Top 100 Home-based Business Opportunities" contest, along with the thousands of non-winning entries. They break the businesses down into 10 different categories, so it shouldn't be hard to find some that might intetest you.

You won't find my business listed for 2009 as I was just to busy to re-enter this time. I sell promotional advertising to a wide range of business, industry, and government buyers across SW Louisiana and SE Texas including Beaumont and Houston.

July marks my 26th anniversary in business for myself, and it's been a great ride. No business is off-limits, as virtually everyone can benefit from using at least a couple of our products from T-shirts, to ink pens, USB memory sticks, calendars, coffee mugs, caps, to embroidered golf shirts as part of their marketing mix.

Good luck in finding the right match for your future.

Dennis