Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectBusiness ideas
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4437
4437, Business ideas
Posted by BigIdeaSearcher, Mon Jul-05-10 08:36 PM
I'm currently running a kid's toy rack biz in convenience store (very slow in this economy), representing a marketing consultant (he's good but businesses very slow to part with their money for marketing these days and figure they have to or can do themselves),
and free lance selling for a tree service company (I enjoy it but it's slow getting started with this new company and I'd prefer to be selling something I can provide myself). How does one go about finding successful ideas to pursue that don't require large initial investments.
Bob G.
4439, RE: Business ideas
Posted by DBeavers, Fri Jul-02-10 06:49 AM
If you want to see what is working for hundreds of other entrepreneurs, you might want to scan through the many entries in the StartupNation.com "Top 100 Home-based Business Opportunities" contest, along with the thousands of non-winning entries. They break the businesses down into 10 different categories, so it shouldn't be hard to find some that might intetest you.

You won't find my business listed for 2009 as I was just to busy to re-enter this time. I sell promotional advertising to a wide range of business, industry, and government buyers across SW Louisiana and SE Texas including Beaumont and Houston.

July marks my 26th anniversary in business for myself, and it's been a great ride. No business is off-limits, as virtually everyone can benefit from using at least a couple of our products from T-shirts, to ink pens, USB memory sticks, calendars, coffee mugs, caps, to embroidered golf shirts as part of their marketing mix.

Good luck in finding the right match for your future.

Dennis
4441, Deleted message
Posted by gps0314, Sun Jul-04-10 01:04 PM
No message
4452, RE: Business ideas
Posted by chirokoto01, Thu Jul-15-10 07:23 PM
You know guys that there are several useful business ideas that you can found if you join affiliate programs like how to get successful on your business.
4464, RE: Business ideas
Posted by lanka, Fri Jul-30-10 07:57 PM
Dear Sir,

Why not visit the website: http://www.fashionbags86.com , there are some small kids bags for the kids, maybe it can give you some help.

Thank you,

Lanka

============================

Dongtian Bags Co. Ltd.

A917 Guangzhou Xian Dai Apartment No.231-269 Heguang Road,

Tangxia , Tianhe Zone, Guangzhou city, Prv. Guangdong, China.

Tel:+86-(20)-85521295 Fax: +86-(20)-85521295

4465, business ideas
Posted by annalaurabrown, Sat Jul-31-10 09:02 AM
Hi Bob
It depends on what your interests and passions are but one way is to look at what is being sold on clickbank and cj.com as affiliate products and then to find an idea there. You can also make a list of all the things you think you might enjoy or talk with others who are already in a successful business. If you want to talk with me, you can contact me from my blog below.