Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: I'd like some honest feedback on my site and ideas...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4373&mesg_id=4381
4381, RE: I'd like some honest feedback on my site and ideas...
Posted by ksmusselman, Wed Jun-09-10 09:07 AM
Hi Mindy!

Yup - I've pretty much exhausted the wedding niche directories for now and I've been concentrating more heavily on one-way inbound links (article marketing, blog posts, etc.) or reciprocal in-context deep linking with other industry related sites. I'm a member of a couple of programs that do link exchange "matching" based on selected keywords and that's done really well.

The problem with some of the free directories (or "link farms") is that you're mushed in with so many other non-related sites that the links are virtually worthless. Or the links are buried deep on a tier 4 page so far from the site's home page that no one will ever find you.

So I do searches periodically to see if any new wedding-related (DJs, reception venues, catering, bakeries, bridal shops, etc.) sites or directories have popped up recently and offer link exchanges with them. Helps them and helps me! :-)

Karen S Musselman
www.Low-Budget-Fairy-Tale-Weddings.com
www.Wedding-Favor-Bookmarks.com
(Powered by SiteBuildIt!)