Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Just not sure...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4363&mesg_id=4438
4438, RE: Just not sure...
Posted by DBeavers, Fri Jul-02-10 06:41 AM
When you investigated the Ink jet/toner cartridge refill business, you had to be considering the business-2-business sales opportunity.

B2B sales offers many opportunities, including some that require little or no investment.

Take those same business prospects and offer them custom-printed promotional advertising and you can build a business with lifetime income potential.

There may be a few more competitors, but a lot more prospects as well. It's not quite the same as delivering a couple cartridges as we can offer the end-user over 900K different products that can carry their name/logo/msg.

And instead of selling 1 to 6 cartridges, you could be selling 2500 stadium cups, 500 calendars, 48 t-shirts, 1000 ink pens, 24 dozen golf balls, or 288 embroidered golf caps.

The 3800+ suppliers in our industry have the inventory on hand, print the order, and drop-ship to your clients, while you focus on the sales and marketing of your business, and meeting your client's needs.

I started my career in promotional advertising 26 years ago, operating my micro-business (just my wife and I) from a spare bedroom in our home.

And, because you call on your clients (no showroom or retail space to rent), you can work the business around your music, family, & school priorities.

You have the option of selling online, offline, or both if you choose.

The flexibility offered with this business may be just what you need to add income without drastically altering you current schedule.

Dennis