Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectJust not sure...
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4363&mesg_id=4363
4363, Just not sure...
Posted by tkelley, Wed Jun-02-10 10:47 AM
Ok here I go... Not sure what I want to do right now. See I have a number of things going on and need to figure out what a better plan of attact is.. I am currently a single dad of a 15 year old who is living at home. I have a great job but need more money like the rest of us.. Am on my way to compleating a computer science degree in the spring of 2011. School is Saturday all day... usualy get home around 5 or so and we run on 7 week cycles. Seven weeks of school then 1 week off then start again. I have a small DJ business that I get about 10 gig a year. Dont realy advertise much just run a referal program though my place of work. I am thinking of starting a toner cartridge resell business but not sure if I want to do that. lots of others in the field and not much room for profit anymore.

So I come here for an idea.. something? I need to spend time with my daughter because she needs her dad.. I dont want to have to get a second job but on the other hand she needs braces, clothing ect.. you know the drill.. Any ideas? thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your help..