Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: Any business ideas?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=432&mesg_id=438
438, RE: Any business ideas?
Posted by maileen, Sun Nov-26-06 07:35 PM
Well, it sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge in the marketing arena. I have a marketing degree as well, however my background is in recruiting. Go figure :) I needed a low cost alternative to starting a business, however I wanted something fairly recognizable (I didn't want to do all of the ground work) and I needed something immediate. I was introduced to Fortune Marketing several months ago, and although not making enough to retire from recruiting just yet...I have been pleasantly compensated for marketing very reputable products. My website is www.fhtmus.com/mcalhoun. Take a look at the products on the left hand side of my page. (No overhead, no distribution, no inventory with very well known products) I would also like for you to take a look at www.getonthetrain.net/presentation
The Fortune people have been tremendous in helping me start my business and the cost was miniscule to the returns I'm getting. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Happy hunting,
Maileen Calhoun
www.fhtmus.com/mcalhoun
mcalhoun@fhtm.com