Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectText Marketing
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4264&mesg_id=4264
4264, Text Marketing
Posted by kristyblair2, Mon Apr-05-10 01:58 PM
I would like to start a business. I have it narrowed down to 2 ideas and would love your opinion on which one is the better of the two??

The first one is a new and upcoming way to help business to market themselves. It is going to be the New way, by using text messaging to help business. My idea would be to go to maybe restaurants and have customers sign up with their cell numbers and they would get coupons on specials or free food to help the restaurant bring in more business. Or even for beauty parlos..if they are having a slow week send out a mass text for 20% off hair coloring on thursday.or even night clubs..the idea is endless.Also a part of this biz would be to set up a facebook page.

My other idea is letters to children. I would do santa letters, easter bunny letters and tooth fairy letters. I would me it fun and creative even maybe giving the kids their own mailboxes. I think kids biz are very popular too.

Thanks for input