Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: What do you think of this idea?
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4136&mesg_id=4139
4139, RE: What do you think of this idea?
Posted by hostingdiva, Wed Jan-20-10 04:49 AM
I haven't heard much about it but, you would be in a good market because both Dallas and Fort Worth have a large amount of people. Also, this is a safe family activity where they can bring their own cars to race (right?). I think you should do some more research to make sure you actually have slot car enthusiasts in your area (to make sure you have an audience). If you don't, then you need to make sure you plan on investing much more in advertising. To me it sounds like a good idea because you would be providing something that isn't currently available in your area.

In your planning, make sure that you have enough activities available where parents could plan like a 2-3 hour birthday party for their kids.

You'll of course want to get a website so that people can buy stuff from you online and then you can either ship it to them or they can pick it up at your location. You could also post specialy like Family Fun Night or College Racing Night, etc.

~~~~~~~