Print this page | Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBiz Ideas
Topic subjectRE: deciding on denver
Topic URLhttps://www.businessownersideacafe.com/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=103&topic_id=4084&mesg_id=4092
4092, RE: deciding on denver
Posted by Mira Inc, Thu Dec-17-09 08:02 AM
Before I begin my reply, I would like to thank you and your husband for your service to our country.

Since I am in the Denver area, I can tell you that the market is pretty well saturated with larger natural foods stores. However, it doesn't mean a smaller, service oriented store you are proposing wouldn't do well. Online ordering could be the market niche that will allow you to offer convenience and to expand outside of your local market, as well. Having a successful model to work from is also a bonus when considering a start-up.

I would recommend matching your location with the demographic that is most receptive to natural foods. Off the top of my head, I can think of an area south of Denver where a large anchor store is going to be built. It is going to double traffic to the immediate area and might be a good location to consider.

If I can be of assistance in gathering information for you, please don't hesitate to call.

Best Regards,

Ehren Koelsch
Mira, Inc.
303-242-8930
www.miraretail.com